The 2016 Honda Accord: Trim Levels and Features
The new 2016 Honda Accord is one of the most popular, efficient, and high-tech midsize sedans on the market today. Here at Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake we’re happy to invite local Chicagoland and Elgin, IL area drivers to come test drive the latest Honda Accord right now. If you’ve already decided that the Accord is the vehicle you’re going to drive home from our showroom, you might be wondering what trim level is going to be best for your needs. Find out all about the Honda Accord trim levels and their associated features below!
Honda Accord Trim Levels and Features
Honda added a new top rung Touring trim level to the 2016 Honda Accord this year, which packs on luxury features and technology. That trim joins the LX, Sport, EX, and EX-L models, to round out the top of the lineup. See how these trim levels differ below:
- Accord LX: The base model gets 16-inch alloy wheels, LED taillights, automatic headlights, full power accessories, cruise control, automatic climate control, a 7.7-inch infotainment display, Bluetooth connectivity, a rearview camera, adjustable seating, CD Player, USB port, and more.
- Accord Sport: The Sport model adds more horsepower, 19-inch alloy wheels, a spoiler and dual exhaust tips, LED running lights, an eight-way power driver seat, and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters for the automatic equipped models.
- Accord EX: This model incorporates 17-inch alloy wheels, LED lighting, keyless entry and ignition, an eight-way power adjustable driver seat, the Honda LaneWatch blind spot monitor, an upgraded audio system with an adjustable 7-inch touchscreen, satellite and HD radio, and HondaLink smartphone app integration.
- Accord EX-L: Adding to the EX model, this trim upgrades your vehicle with leather upholstery, memory functions for the driver seat, power adjustable passenger seating, heated front seats, an upgraded sound system, and an auto dimming rearview mirror.
- Touring: This model takes the EX-L trim level with the available V6 and adds the Honda Sensing driver assistance and preventative safety system, bigger wheels, LED headlights, parking assistance both front and rear, heated rear seats, a navigation system, automatic high beam control, and a rear spoiler.
Visit Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake Today
Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake is your trusted Elgin area Honda dealership, and we hope you agree that the 2016 Honda Accord comes in a trim level to suit the needs of just about any driver out there. If you’re considering upgrading to a new midsize sedan, then the Accord should be on you radar. Experience all these trim levels for yourself here at 680 W. Terra Cotta Ave. in Crystal Lake, IL 60014. The 2016 Accord is in our showroom right now, so visit us today!