The 2016 Honda Fit Receives Exceptional Reviews From the Automotive Press
The 2016 Honda Fit is available now here at Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake for drivers throughout Elgin, IL and Chicagoland, and if you need some persuasion to come and check it out, just read a few of these highlights from leading automotive journalists. It’s not being too generous say that the Fit has earned rave reviews!
2016 Honda Fit Reviews
Take a look at these reviews of the 2016 Honda Fit from top automotive journalists.
- Edmunds.com: “An amazingly accommodating cabin, strong fuel economy and competitive features establish the 2016 Honda Fit as a top choice in the subcompact car segment.”
- Cars.com: “With the 2016 Fit, Honda has concocted an elixir of most things small-car shoppers want, and the results are mighty desirable.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Now in its third-generation, the 2016 Honda Fit 5-door subcompact continues to prove that subcompact cars can aspire to more than just basic transportation. The Honda Fit’s so-called Magic Seat lets owners maximize cargo area easily, all without compromising the surprisingly large rear seat. The little engine and continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) ensure excellent fuel economy, while the light weight and small size mean you don’t feel like you’ve been shortchanged when it comes to acceleration.”
- Car and Driver: “It’s hard to complain about a car that is still such a complete package. Nobody has yet matched the Fit’s incredible versatility at this price, and placed it atop a chassis that offers a modicum of fun.”
- AutoTrader: “We’ve always liked the Fit — and we especially like the latest model. Updated exterior styling gives it a more modern look, and we really appreciate the Fit’s newly upgraded cabin. More importantly, we like the fact that the Fit stands out as a driver’s car in a segment where few vehicles place an emphasis on anything but low cost.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Honda Fit isn’t as entertaining to drive as it once was, but it’s unmatched in safety and space, thanks to the Magic Seat,” writes reviewer Marty Padgett. The Car Connection also noted that the Fit offers the “best safety in the class.”
Visit Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake to Drive the Fit
It’s easy to see that the Honda Fit is a fantastic choice in the subcompact hatchback class. Visit Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake at 680 W. Terra Cotta Ave. in Crystal Lake, IL, to learn more about the Fit and see if it’s the right car for your needs!