2019 Honda Pilot Reviews
The family-friendly 2019 Honda Pilot sports a refreshed design and a number of new features that Crystal Lake drivers will appreciate. These new additions have not escaped the attention of the automotive press. CNET Roadshow says “The third-generation Honda Pilot has always been a home run in the three-row, midsize crossover class, and the updates it gets for 2019 only solidify that footing.“ Find out what the auto experts have to say about the new Pilot, then see it for yourself at Brilliance Honda.
What the Critics are Saying About the 2019 Honda Pilot
Here’s a brief sampling of what the automotive press has said about the new Honda Pilot:
- Edmunds – “The Pilot is very comfortable given its above-average ride quality and seat comfort, plus ample space in first and second rows. It’s also a convenient and easy vehicle to live with.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “With its standard suite of safety systems, roomy and versatile cabin, and the reliability and high resale value inherent in Hondas, the Pilot is the benchmark for 3-row crossover SUVs.”
- The Car Connection – “The Pilot rides softly, even with the available 20-inch wheels on higher-trim versions, and it eats up highway miles in comfort. Its steering is crisp and precise, making it surprisingly fun to drive down a curvy road.”
- CNET Roadshow – “This SUV, which is on sale now, does pretty much everything well: It looks good inside and out, it drives well — and when the going gets quick, it even handles better than it’s supposed to.”
- Jalopnik – “The interior kid-proofing and gas mileage are really why people in the market for Ford Expeditions and Chevy Tahoes should look at something like this Honda.”
Honda Pilot Highlights
Critics are raving about the standard and available tech and the advanced safety features of the Honda Sensing system which is now standard on all Pilot models. Of the latter KBB says, “Honda’s suite of active safety and driver-assistance features are among the best in the business.” Regarding the updated tech, the reviewer at Jalopnik notes that “the interface in general is excellent (a volume knob is back!) and the dashboard is a really beautiful digital display.” Roomy, comfortable, and versatile, the new Honda Pilot will keep Elgin area families safe and connected on trips across town or across the country.
Find the Honda Pilot for Sale Near Crystal Lake
Want to learn more about the tech features, interior features, and safety systems of the 2019 Honda Pilot? Stop by Brilliance Honda and let our friendly sales reps provide you with all the details. Compare the Pilot to the Chevrolet Traverse and the Ford Explorer, and browse our new Pilot inventory before you visit our showroom near Schaumburg. For your convenience you can also apply for financing online. Contact us if you have any questions.