2019 Honda Ridgeline Performance
Versatility and Power for Any Occasion
- V6 Engine
- All 2019 Ridgeline models include a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque, plenty of power for towing and hauling in Elgin
- Towing Capacity
- When equipped with all-wheel drive, the Honda Ridgeline reaches up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity. If you choose the 2WD model, it supplies 3,500 pounds of towing.*
- Utilizing a MacPherson strut front suspension and a multi-link rear suspension, the Honda Ridgeline evens out bumpy roads and trails near Barrington.
- More Performance Features
- All Ridgeline trims include a high-capacity radiator, and models with all-wheel drive have an intelligent traction management system with settings for snow, sand, and mud.
Experience Honda Ridgeline Performance Near Schaumburg
On top of strong towing ability of the 2019 Honda Ridgeline, you’ll also enjoy a high payload capacity as well. It reaches up to 1,580 pounds in the Sport trim with all-wheel drive, enough power for weekend projects or more serious hauling. Read more about the 2019 Honda Ridgeline reviews or the various trim levels on offer, including the Honda Ridgeline Black Edition..
View Inventory Learn More Connectivity and Infotainment HondaLink® Connects to your compatible mobile device to stream music, access vehicle information, schedule service, and more. Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ Use your Android phone or iPhone to get directions or access your music library, all through the user friendly Display Audio Touch-screen. Connected Audio With the…
View Inventory Learn More Versatility and Power for Any Occasion V6 Engine All 2019 Ridgeline models include a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque, plenty of power for towing and hauling in Elgin Towing Capacity When equipped with all-wheel drive, the Honda Ridgeline reaches up to 5,000 pounds of…