2015 Honda Accord vs 2015 Nissan Altima
When you’re looking for a friendly Honda dealer near Elgin, Schaumburg, or Barrington for the 2015 Honda Accord sedan, we hope that visiting Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake is your first stop. We have the full lineup of brand new Honda vehicles, and that includes the latest iteration of the world famous Honda Accord. It’s obvious that Honda’s flagship sedan is a fantastic choice, but the midsize segment is pretty crowded, so aren’t there other vehicles to choose from?
Maybe. The 2015 Nissan Altima is one of the Accord’s competitors, but we think that once you get a look at these two sedans side by side, you’ll agree that it just doesn’t stand up to the 2015 Accord.
Drivers Get Their Money’s Worth in the Accord
The entry-level Accord LX Sedan with manual transmission starts at just $22,105 (MSRP),* compared to the $22,300 of the 2015 Nissan Altima. A few hundred dollars might not seem huge, but the Accord simply outmatches the Altima in its offerings, despite costing less.
Honda has redefined the idea of “standard features” in the auto world, and that doesn’t stop with the 2015 Accord Sedan:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Stream your phone’s audio and make handsfree phone calls wirelessly.
- Touchscreen infotainment system: Honda’s i-MID infotainment system with 8-inch touchscreen interface links you, your car, and your tech in one place.
- Steering wheel-mounted controls: You can control the i-MID and answer phone calls without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
- Rearview camera with guidelines: Take the guesswork out of backing up and parallel parking with the Accord’s standard rearview camera.
These are just a few of the features you’ll find on every Accord Sedan, and while the Altima does offer comparable features, you’ll need upgrades to put it on-par with the most basic Accord trim in our inventory.
Test Drive the Accord Today
It feels like we’ve made a pretty strong case in favor of the 2015 Honda Accord Sedan, but the only way you can know for sure if it’s right for you is to visit Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake and take a test drive. We’re just a quick trip from Elgin, Schaumburg, and Barrington, ready and waiting to put you behind the wheel.
Contact our sales team and schedule your test drive today!
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $790.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.