The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid vs. The 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2017 Honda Accord Hybrid
2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Both the 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid and the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid both provide impressive fuel economy. That should be no surprise, as both offer sophisticated hybrid powertrains. However, they both offer very different levels of efficiency, performance, and value, so read on before you make any decisions.
- Efficiency: The Accord is simply more efficient than the Camry Hybrid. With an electronic continuously variable transmission and front wheel drive, all models of the Accord Hybrid are rated at 49 mpg city/47 mpg highway/48 mpg combined based on EPA estimates. When paired with a continuously variable transmission and front-wheel drive, the Toyota Camry Hybrid LE earns an EPA estimated 42 mpg city/38 mpg highway/40 mpg combined. That shows that the Accord will really save you money at the pump.
- Power: The Camry Hybrid generates a respectable 200 hp total with its combined electric and gasoline engine outputs. The Honda Accord Hybrid generates more power at 212 hp of total system power.
- Safety: The Honda Accord Hybrid comes standard with features like a forward collision warning, forward collision prevention automatic braking, lane departure warning and prevention, and a road departure prevention system. Those features do not come standard on the Toyota Camry Hybrid.
- Space: The Accord Hybrid offers more trunk space than the Toyota Camry Hybrid. That way you can bring along more luggage on long road trips, or bring home more groceries from the store.
- Features: The Honda Accord Hybrid gets standard equipment like LED tail lights, front fog lights, aluminum wheels, and a driver information center. You won’t find any of those features standard in the base Toyota Camry Hybrid.
Visit Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake
You can find out more about the latest 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid right now at Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake. We’re one of the premier Chicago and Elgin area Honda dealers, and we have the new Accord Hybrid in stock now. We’re located at 680 W. Terra Cotta Ave. in Crystal Lake, IL, and if you’re looking for an efficient sedan, then come visit us today, or contact us online now with any questions.