2018 Honda Civic vs. 2018 Ford Focus
The Civic vs. Focus is a tough choice for sedan shoppers. However, the 2018 Honda Civic delivers more of the following:
- Better EPA fuel economy estimates
- Important standard features
- More room for passengers and cargo
Which Model Wins in Fuel Economy?
Fuel economy is key for drivers looking to save money over the life of their next vehicle. See how the Civic and Focus compare:
- 2018 Honda Civic LX with 6-Speed Manual Transmission and Front-Wheel Drive
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (City): 28 mpg*
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (Highway): 40 mpg*
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (Combined): 32 mpg*
- 2018 Ford Focus with 5-Speed Manual Transmission and Front-Wheel Drive
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (City): 25 mpg
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (Highway): 34 mpg
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (Combined): 28 mpg
Standard Features and Comfort
The Focus is lacking when it comes to standard features. The Civic LX includes the following in the base LX trim:
- Automatic Climate Control
- Cruise Control
- Remote Trunk Release
- Exterior Temperature Gauge
Sadly, none of those are included in the Focus S.
Which Civic Sedan Will You Choose?
Learn more about the Honda Civic trim levels before visiting Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake. You can also apply for financing or browse financing specials, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us now!