2018 Honda Odyssey vs. 2018 Toyota Sienna
Choosing between the 2018 Honda Odyssey and the 2018 Toyota Sienna? The Odyssey outpaces the Sienna in the following areas:
- More space for passengers
- Lower starting price
- Better fuel economy on the highway
Inside the Odyssey, you’ll find more room to stretch out than in the Sienna:
- 2018 Honda Odyssey LX
- Legroom (First Row): 40.9 inches
- Legroom (Second Row): 40.9 inches
- Legroom (Third Row): 38.1 inches
- 2018 Toyota Sienna L
- Legroom (First Row): 40.5 inches
- Legroom (Second Row): 37.6 inches
- Legroom (Third Row): 36.3 inches
Choose the Cost-Saving Minivan
With more room for passengers and stronger fuel economy on highways, the Odyssey is the ideal vehicle for family road trips leaving from Elgin, IL:
- The 2018 Honda Odyssey LX with a 9-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive gets up to 28 mpg* on the highway.
- The 2018 Toyota Sienna L with an 8-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive gets up to 27 mpg on the highway.
Pick the Winning Minivan for Crystal Lake
If you’d like to know more about the competition, be sure to compare the Honda Odyssey to the Chrysler Pacifica today. The Odyssey can even be equipped with the helpful CabinTalk and CabinWatch features. You can also apply for financing or schedule a test drive to prepare for your visit to Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake.
*19 city/28 highway/22 combined mpg rating for LX, EX, and EX-L models with 9-speed automatic transmission. 19 city/28 highway/22 combined mpg rating for Touring and Elite models with 10-speed automatic transmission. Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.