Spring Maintenance Tips From Brilliance Honda
Your vehicle managed to survive the wintry months, and now it’s in need of some service here at Brilliance Honda. Spring is a perfect time – and maybe one of the most important times – to have your vehicle in for regular maintenance. Any issues that developed due to the fluctuating temperature, the snow, the ice, the salt, and the sand can be addressed by the expert mechanics here at Brilliance Honda. Take a look at our spring maintenance tips to find out more about what you should do for your vehicle before the warmth of summer hits!
Springtime Maintenance Tips
Here are just a few tips that can help your vehicle continue to run smoothly after the winter months and on into the long hot days of summer:
- Change your oil and oil filter. If you’re planning a long drive this summer, don’t wait until the middle of it to change your oil and filter! Take care of your oil change and your car will thank you with better performance and fuel economy.
- Check and Refill the Coolant. You can top off your coolant to make sure your engine stays reliable in the warmth of summer, but an even better option might be to have us do a flush-and-fill at Brilliance Honda to make sure your cooling system is working appropriately.
- Check out the Air Conditioning. You probably don’t want to wait until the hottest day of the year to realize that your vehicle’s air conditioning system isn’t working appropriately. Test it before you’re stuck in the heat.
- Check your tires and tire pressure. Spring can bring a lot of debris to the roads that can damage tires. Changing temperature also cause tire pressures to fluctuate. Make sure your tires are in good shape and at the proper pressure. Make sure that you rotate your tires on schedule as well!
- Check the Battery. Your battery doesn’t care if it’s summer or winter – when it’s worn out it will die. Let the experts at Brilliance Honda check your battery level before any long road trips.
You’re welcome to schedule a service appointment online to have your spring maintenance taken care of by the experts at Brilliance Honda right now!
Visit Brilliance Honda
You’re always welcome to stop by our service center at 680 W. Terra Cotta Ave. in Crystal Lake. We’ll do our best to take care of your spring maintenance on the spot!