The 2016 Honda Accord Earns Exceptional Reviews
The 2016 Honda Accord has garnered plenty of critical acclaim. It’s obviously a top choice in the midsize sedan segment for drivers here in the Crystal Lake and Elgin, IL area, thanks to its upscale styling, refined ride quality, and powerful and efficient engines. It’s also available with the latest connectivity and safety technology. You don’t have to take our word for it; take a look at what the experts are saying about the current Accord below!
2016 Honda Accord Reviews
Here is a selection of reviews for the 2016 Honda Accord from top sources of automotive information and journalism:
- The Car Connection: Christian Gulliksen writes that “the 2016 Honda Accord rewards buyers for making a sensible choice with its fun to drive nature . . . the Accord thrives to this day, largely because it appeals to both sides of the brain, with plenty of practicality and a fun-to-drive nature, either as a two-door Coupe or as a four-door sedan.”
- CNET Road/Show: Antuan Goodwin reviewed the Accord: “Honda has totally revised the 2016 Accord’s dashboard tech. The new system is better organized, more responsive and now features Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The standard four-cylinder engine with CVT is satisfyingly responsive and efficient.”
- Car and Driver: Steve Siler had plenty to say about the latest Accord. Most notably, he commented, “Happily, the Accord Sport remains a dynamic delight.” He also said that the 2016 model is “better looking, better equipped, and better to drive.”
- Automobile Magazine: Automobile Magazine writer Michael Jordan praised the Accord: “But for all these alternatives, we still think the Accord is best in the guise of an all-purpose American-style sedan, a car that is modest and yet deeply capable. Choose the thrifty engine, smooth-riding tires, and standard interior trim, and you can’t go wrong. It’s a right-size car that’s always easy and natural to drive . . . .”
- Kelley Blue Book: Matt DeLorenzo writes, “Along comes the 2016 Honda Accord with a mid-cycle refresh that gives it bolder looks, better ride and some of those lacking features. Also, in keeping up with the industry’s headlong rush into better connectivity and infotainment, the availability of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.”
Visit Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake
The automotive industry press is clearly in consensus: the 2016 Honda Accord is at the top of the midsize sedan heap. You can find the current Accord now here at your leading Elgin area Honda dealership, Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake, at 680 W. Terra Cotta Ave. in Crystal Lake. Visit us today or contact us to learn more about the latest Accord!