The Fit is a Compact Hatchback With Cargo Room You Have to See to Believe
Here at Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake, we know there’s a lot to like about the Fit. Obvious perks are its sporty design, and fuel efficient engine; but we also love the available technology options like Bluetooth connectivity, HondaLink, and a 7-inch display audio touch-screen with SiriusXM, Pandora and HD Radio options. Here are some more of our favorite things:
- A multi-angle rearview camera gives you a better view of the scene behind you.
- Honda LaneWatch displays video from a camera on the passenger-side mirror when you activate your turn signal.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control adjusts braking pressure and engine power to help handle over or under-steering.
- Eco Assist features colored “coaching bars” next the speedometer which help you adjust your driving habits in order to operate your Fit more efficiently.
- Auto headlights that turn on when it gets dark, and turn off when it’s light again.
- Fold up the 2nd Row Magic Seat for nearly four feet of vertical space.
- Fold the seat down to access cargo space that is unparalleled in its class.
- Fold down both the passenger-side rear and front seats to allow for transporting long items like skis.
We could go on all day about the new Fit, but we know that there’s no substitute for seeing it person. If you’re in the market for a compact hatchback with a deceptive amount of cargo space, then come visit us in Crystal Lake, and see it for yourself. It would be our pleasure to assist you.