See What the Critics are Saying About the 2016 Odyssey!
The 2016 Honda Odyssey is in stock right now at Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake. The Odyssey is a perennial favorite among families here in Chicagoland and Elgin, IL, and with critics alike. With many exclusive features and remarkably smart design, the Odyssey is the perfect family hauler! See what the experts are saying about the Honda minivan below.
Honda Odyssey Reviews
Here are some of the reviews that are rolling in for the 2016 Honda Odyssey:
- Left Lane News: Left Lane News appreciated the cabin options in the Odyssey, saying, “Beneath its distinctive exterior, the Honda Odyssey is a family-friendly minivan with a flexible cabin that can be configured to seat eight passengers or haul up to 148.5 cubic feet of cargo. This practicality, along with capable handling and admirable fuel efficiency, makes the Odyssey one of the top choices in the minivan segment.”
- The Car Connection: At the Car Connection, Bengt Halvorson writes, “The 2016 Honda Odyssey stands at the top of the minivan heap, with more design flair and more driving enjoyment than most other three-row rivals.” He also praises the “good interior packaging, responsive handling, [and] sedan-like fuel economy.”
- Cars.com: Rick Popely roundly praised the Honda Odyssey, which “earned a Best Bet designation from Cars.com’s editors for its well-rounded performance, reasonable fuel economy, and a roomy interior made with quality materials. The clincher for families with young children: It can fit three child-safety seats in the second row, which adjusts for width (and fore-aft on all trims except the LX).”
- Kelley Blue Book: Kelley Blue Book expert Keith Buglewicz gives the Odyssey a remarkable 8.9 expert rating. He writes, “From its sliding side doors to its in-car vacuum, the 2016 Honda Odyssey was built with the family in mind. Easier to park than a full-size SUV, not to mention being less fuel thirsty, the Odyssey is the feature-packed 8-passenger shuttle your family has been looking for.”
- AutoTrader: AutoTrader didn’t mince words when praising the Odyssey, saying “Massive, highly usable interior; seating for up to eight; quick acceleration; exceptional driving comfort.”
- Edmunds: This publication is known for their decisive judgments and thorough reviews, and the new Odyssey came out ahead on all counts. Edmunds reviewers say, “The 2016 Honda Odyssey continues its reign as one of the best minivans on the market.” Pros include: “Fuel-efficient V6; quiet cabin; configurable second-row seat; easy-to-fold third row seat; top crash test scores; confident handling.”
Visit Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake Today
You can find the current 2016 Honda Odyssey here at 680 W. Terra Cotta Ave. in Crystal Lake. Brilliance Honda of Crystal Lake is your trusted Elgin area Honda dealer, so stop by to learn about this leading minivan if you need a new vehicle for your family!